- Payroll AdministratorLocation
- 21 hours per week
A charity-run luxury care home dedicated to providing support for life residents and their family dependents is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team in Ascot.
As a Payroll Administrator, you will help contribute to the delivery of a responsive and professional financial service to managers and colleagues across the organisation. To deliver a highly effective, customer-focused payroll administrative service, ensuring that all colleagues are paid correctly, that appropriate and accurate payroll information is produced, and that correct information and payments are made to HMRC, pension providers and other statutory bodies.
As a Payroll Administrator, your responsibilities will include -
- Production of the monthly staff payroll
- Deal with payroll and pension queries
- Complete detailed and accurate input of employee data
- Reconcile the monthly payroll and run payroll month-end
- Ensure that accurate payment and related returns are made to HMRC, pension providers and other statutory bodies as required
We are looking for a Payroll Admin with the following skills/experience -
- Administration experience in payroll, finance, or HR
- Experience in administrating payroll from data entry through to producing payslips
- Experience in payroll systems, taxation, national insurance roles and pension scheme administration
- A recognised payroll qualification is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to be working in a purpose-built, state-of-the-art care centre situation in Lynwood Village, a retirement community near Ascot, Berkshire, which is set in 20 acres of mature woodland and landscaped grounds and is home to over 90 people.
To apply for this role as Payroll Admin, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV