Group Finance Assistant - Doncaster - Minimum 12 month contract - Up to £30,000
Chase & Holland are excited to be working with a modern and forward thinking business who are growing from strength to strength. Our client is recruiting an enthusiastic Group Finance Assistant who will be responsible for the management and control of the group finance department for a minimum of 12 -14 month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a multimillion turnover, dynamic and unique business.Group Finance Assistant Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Manage the day to day running for the finance department
- Process the purchase ledger invoices and intercompany charges
- Ensure PO's and all invoices are imputed accurately
- Complete all bank reconciliations
- Ensure the end of week/month payment runs are completed
- Assist the Group Management Accountant in the preparation of the monthly management Accounts
- VAT returns
In Return You'll Receive:
- A grounding in a similar varied accounts role is advantageous
- Driven individual looking to develop and learn
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be computer literate including Excel
- Analytically minded with a proactive approach
- Qualified AAT level 4 would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and have the ability to input data accurately
On offer is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in a forward thinking business who is going through growth. On offer is a 12-14 month maternity contract with a salary of up to £30,000.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Group Finance Assistant
opportunity, please click 'apply now'.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.