About The Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Property Services Manager
to join our Property Services team based in our Support Office in Darlington. Previous technical experience is required of multi site management, as well as a full working knowledge of the service, inspection, certification and compliance requirements of a care home and all of its major plant and equipment.
This role is fundamental to ensuring compliance and safety within the UK's leading care home organisation.THE ROLE WILL REQUIRE
- Technical knowledge of the service, inspection and certification compliance requirements of the care industry.
- Technical knowledge of the legal, regulatory, health and safety, compliance requirements of a care home and all of its major plant and equipment.
- Technical performance management and continual review of service and maintenance agreements.
- Manage and administer HC-One's service level agreements with our external service and maintenance contractors.
- Assisting with the compilation of detailed budgets for the delivery of all service and maintenance contracts across the business, to include all planned and reactive works.
- Assisting with the compilation of budgets for all cyclical replacement of major plant and equipment.
- Operating and assisting in the development of a Property Help Desk CAFM system.
- Participating in the out of hours on call assistance rota (currently once per 14 weeks)
- Occasional travel to other areas of the UK dependant upon business requirements.
Essential requirements for the role
- Demonstrable technical experience of Property Services Management
- Experience in communicating with a wide range of colleagues at all levels and with external organisations and contractors
- Experience in the management and administration of service level agreements
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload and manage conflicting demands
- Experienced in Microsoft packages to at least intermediate level
Desirable requirements for the role
- Degree level Mechanical & Electrical qualification or equivalent
- Demonstrable technical experience in of Property Services Management within the Care Industry
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations and best practice affecting the care industry
- Full working knowledge of relevant codes of practice/legislation relating to the care industry
About The Company
At HC-One, it is our mission to be the first choice care home for Residents and Colleagues in each of the communities we serve. We hope to achieve this through providing the kindest possible care to Residents.
Founded in 2011, our objective is to make a real difference to the lives of older people in their communities throughout the UK. With over 300 care homes, we're proud to provide positive, personalised care and support to more than fourteen thousand Residents who live in our homes, encompassing memory care, nursing, residential and specialist care.
At HC-One, we're pleased to work with, train and develop more than twenty thousand caring Colleagues who deliver round-the-clock care and support. We do this by fostering a culture that actively encourages simple kindness. Our national scale means we have the resources and expertise required to provide the very highest standards of care, guided by our found ethos that each one of our homes, Residents and Colleagues are treated with kindness and as individuals.Benefits:
Flexible working arrangement, with the ability to work from homeCompany car or £4k Car AllowanceCompany pensionBonus schemeLife insurancePrivate medical insurance