- Part-time 28.75 hours per week
- Part-time (8:30 - 15:15 Monday - Friday)
- Term-time only without INSET Days (43.6 weeks per year)
We are looking for talented and inspirational people to work in our classrooms support access to learning for pupils and provide general support to the Class Teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom.
- enthusiastic and highly motivated?
- suitably qualified/experienced in working with children in school?
- committed to the Inclusion of all children and their families?
Then we would like to meet you.To download an application pack and apply today please visit our website. Please return your completed applications to Miss Goldring, our School Business Manager (ideally via email) or call the school.
Please do not send a CV as, for the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from all successful candidates.
Reading Borough Council is a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We seek the best talent from the widest pool of people as diversity is the key to our success.