Procurement Project ManagerRole type:
6 months (initially) Location:
Remote (must be in the UK)Day rate:
£450 - £500 per day (Inside IR35) Company description:
Global technology provider Note
- that is the maximum rate and is Inside IR35. If you are not happy with either, please don't apply...
- The Procurement Project Manager is accountable to develop, produce, and monitor the global procurement integration schedule, to ensure the timely achievements of all deliverables for a successful global implementation
- To produce project status reports and review KPI's and conduct conference calls with the stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure a satisfactory implementation
- To ensure each country after the "go live" a successful implementation of the procurement area, developing contingency plans and identifying key risk to tackle.
- Conduct a periodically conference calls with the Integration Management Office to update the status of the workstream and prepare the required deliverables.
- Monitor and coordinate the procurement progress with particular focus on budgets, key milestones, resources, dependencies with other workstreams and benefits
- Developing internal procurement strategies and policies
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors for both internal and customer requirements
- The reviewing of existing contracts with suppliers and vendors
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements for Compliance purposes
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.