Location Peterborough / Castor
Salary: £21,000 - £26,500 (DOE)
Hours: 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.
This is a dual marketing role.
We are looking for a creative Marketing Executive to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Manage all elements of marketing by planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns through traditional and digital media, including direct mail, email, advertising, social media, PR and event marketing.
- Ensure effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print, communication and advertising.
- Managing Affiliates and creating promotional offers
- Liaise with external marketing agencies to support in-house marketing activities
- Managing budgets and website pricing
- Restructure, maintenance and updating of company database to maximise effectiveness of targeted marketing
- Create, design and manage campaigns for new product launches and existing products
- Regular liaison with multiple Brand Managers to ensure communication and design is coherent to the brand of the individual product.
- Continuous competitor and website analysis
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts and provide accurate ongoing monitoring of all aspects of campaign effectiveness and KPIs, taking appropriate contingency activity where required
- Creating Ad word campaigns via Google Adwords and analysing the success of these campaigns via Google Analytics
- Monthly call tracking and analysis
- Adding new products onto website and Google shopping ensuring the positioning of the products is right within the current market
- Project managing/ organising and attending trade shows and exhibitions
- Organising artwork for magazines/events
- Designing all paper and digital promotional material (inclusive of website banners)
Required Attributes/ Experience
- Writing content for company and directors blog, LinkedIn publications, product launches and press releases
- A new sister company of our client will be launching a new product. The second part of this role will be to assist with the marketing of the new studio from finalising the brand, to initial launch and ongoing day to day marketing activities.
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Will be creative and always think 'one step ahead of the game'
- Must be a self starter and proactive
- Knowledgeable on Google Analytics and Adwords
- Competent on Indesign, Photoshop or Illustrator
- At least one year marketing experience
- Experience using MailChimp (Desirable)
In return for the above, our client are offering a competitive salary, 28 days holiday (inclusive of BH) and the opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding organisation in a highly enticing industry!