We are searching for a highly experienced Training Manager
to lead our clients service training. You will be instrumental in the development and delivery of training and quality standards for the service/ sales/ negotiation environment.
Reporting to the Head of People & Development this role will be 2 days per week from home and 3 days from their fantastic office in London (although, if you wanted to work from the office 5 days a week you are of course welcome to!).
We are looking for someone who has the following experience:
Key Experience will include:
- Management of training & development of the business training
- A background in leading new starter L&D design & induction (creating bespoke training documentation for the business, including any e-learning)
- 1-2-1 mentoring and coaching
- Experience of working with the on boarding function of a business to enhance training delivery times, reducing speed to competency
- Identify and implement a plan for filling and needs/ skills gap for all employees.
- Providing insight on teams/ new starter performances to senior management.
- Be responsible for the delivery of a learning and development strategy across the service/ sales/ negotiation operation
- Experience creating a learning environment that delivers an engaging experience for their people
- Solid knowledge of training analysis and implementation.
- Training background within Sales/ service/ negotiations (Preferably Contact Centre)
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Training Design, Delivery, Coaching and Developing Others
- Leadership and Motivation - Business Improvement
If you are looking for a new Training challenge contact Matt Affron .