Do you have experience within a fast paced logistics environment and can demonstrate good business awareness. You must be motivated to meet all requirements and KPIs. Proactive and adaptable to change, you will be a good fit for our company and industry which is fast paced and competitive. With strong communication skills you will be able to build good working relationships across departments. You will be able to identify potential loss areas to ensure we are operating the most cost effective way possible. Our business is a data rich environment and you will be comfortable analysing and acting upon data and information to drive performance and cost reduction.
* To maintain and re-enforce strong relationships with your team and colleagues.
* To maintain positive professional working relationships with all business contacts in a problem-solving environment.
* To resolve issues in own area of remit and where more senior intervention is required, passing wider issues through to the appropriate team in a timely manner to facilitate accurate final resolution.
* To effectively undertake any other duties as requested by the Management Team.
* To maintain the highest standards of work and professionalism at all times.
Skills, knowledge, experience, qualifications required for job
* Sound Geographical knowledge of the UK.
* Good business acumen and commitment to support the operational & commercial performance of the business.
* Strong communication, both verbal and written.
* Well organised and self-disciplined with ability to priorities work under pressure.
* Able to build good working relationships across all levels.
* Ability to analyse and act upon data and information.
* Experience of using MS Office as well as bespoke software
In return you can expect to receive a highly competitive salary, free parking, excellent progression opportunities and a friendly team