Excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Technician with electrical experience who is looking for an immediate start in a global company for a 6-9 month initial contract.
Do you have electrical maintenance experience fault finding and repairing manufacturing equipment? Are you looking to work in an exciting, fast paced environment within an international marker leader?
This company operate around the globe and are specialists in the manufacture of various automotive systems and accessories. Due to winning a number of recent contracts they are looking to add to their highly skilled team.
In this role you will be working on a 3 shift pattern working 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am. You will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of the production equipment as well as being involved in some decommissioning work as part of a group wide relocation project.
- Maintenance and repair of manufacturing machinery
- Assisting with strip down and decommissioning of equipment
- 6-9 Month Initial Contract with immediate start available
- Maintenance Technician from an electrical background
- Multiskilled Engineer with electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Looking for an immediate start on a 6-9 Month Contract
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information.