PERMANENT SENIOR TREASURY ACCOUNTANT - SHEFFIELD 40K Your new company
We are recruiting for a large business in Sheffield, if you are a Senior Treasury Accountant and are looking for a permanent role then we want to hear from you.Your new role
You will support the Treasury function of the business through a full range of cash management and liquidity management activities. Short and medium term cash flow forecasting will be integral parts of the role.
- Responsible for day to day Cash Management
- Providing and presenting daily cash reports
- Maintain the cash flow forecast
- Setting up new accounts and investigating queries
- Checking and approving payment runs
- Responsible for updating monthly exchange rates
It is essential that you have worked in a similar role and have advanced IT skills especially Excel.What you'll need to succeed
You will need strong team working and relationship building skills, ability to prioritise own workload, attention to detail and strong mathematical skills are essential. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.