An opportunity to join the Finance Team in a challenging and wide ranging role that offers experience in management reporting and treasury management. This role would be ideal for a newly or nearly qualified Accountant. Public sector or housing association experience would be preferable.
- Day to day treasury management
- Consolidation and analysis of weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts
- Deliver timely financial advice to budget managers
- Preparation of final accounts
- A recently or nearly qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA)
- Strong technical accounting skills
- An ability to work independently and take responsibility for one's own work.
- Attention to detail and an ability to deliver to deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.