I am delighted to bring an excellent Central Manchester role to the market. This position has a strong commercial focus, with a clear progression pathway outlined. Offering a great package and hybrid working.
Ideal candidates will either come direct from practice, demonstrating a clear aptitude for commercial finance. Or, have exposure working in a professional services setting and can articulate clear value add responsibilities.
The role will play a vital part in the ongoing commercial development of the respective division, playing a key role in the ongoing relationship between finance and none finance stakeholders.
- Analysing KPI's to determine ongoing business performance, identifying risk early and provide further insight into improvement opportunities.
- Strong data manipulation skills, having the ability to extract large volumes of data for investigative purposes.
- Partner alongside the wider finance team to assess financial reports to determine division performance.
- Support the annual budgeting process, including monthly and full year forecasting.
- Responsible for developing and the impact of financial reporting to senior stakeholders to better enhance the understanding of business performance.
- Contribute to the ongoing assessment of potential M&A and other commercial opportunities that arise.
- ACA/ CIMA or ACCA Qualified
- A background in practice, or professional services industry
- Excellent analytical skillset, with Advanced Excel competency
- Strong communicator with the capability to speak interpret financial information to none finance stakeholders