Accountancy Recruit is working exclusively with an SME in the manufacturing sector based in Macclesfield to recruit a Finance Manager. The role would suit a senior Management Accountant, Company Accountant or Finance Manager keen to join a family run, entrepreneurial business to manage the finance function. The Finance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the finance function and a team of 3.
- Produce monthly management accounts.
- Maintain procedures and processes and implement improvements where necessary.
- Oversee work of the team and ensure all transactions are correctly posted in Sage 200.
- Cover purchase ledger, sales ledger during holidays, sickness or busy periods.
- Manage month end, produce ad hoc reports and analysis as required for the leadership team.
- Manage all VAT and HMRC submissions.
- Budgeting, forecasting and cashflow management.
To be successful in this role the Finance Manager will have the following experience:
- Experience in a similar role, qualified by experience or qualified accountant.
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment.
- Experience using Sage, ideally Sage 200.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Be able to work in the office Mon-Fri.
The salary advertised for this role is a guide and the salary offered will be commensurate with experience.