Axonmoore is excited to be working alongside a highly acquisitive business based in York with an exciting growth plan as they look to appoint a Bank Reconciliations Clerk on a fixed term basis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, as the successful Bank Reconciliations Clerk will be responsible for:
- Process a high volume of bank reconciliations
- Coding items to the correct cost centre
- Allocating cash
- Reconcile cash to the system
- Ad hoc duties
Ideally you will:
- Be Educated to GCSE level including English and Maths
- Have excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Be competent on Excel and IT system
- Possess the ability to work on own initiative and to strict deadlines.
This Bank Reconciliations Clerk opportunity is ideal for someone who is immediately available and looking to establish themselves in a business that is currently thriving.
Salary - £18,000-£19,000 + benefits
For further details or immediate consideration contact Elise at the Axonmoore office