Join the new service in the centre of Cullompton and be part of a new team making a positive difference to the lives of women in need.
The Woodmill is a mental health service for women requiring rehabilitation to support them getting back into the community, where conditions may include personality disorders, Autism and associated challenges.
Working at The Woodmill is an ideal opportunity for people from secure ward settings who are looking for a less restrictive environment and are keen to support active rehabilitation and community participation.
If you care for others without a second thought and want to be a part of meaningful change, then join the team at The Woodmill as a Ward Manager, where you'll be the reason why lives change for the better. Enjoy a £5,000 Welcome Bonus
With a team of junior and senior Nurses, Support Workers and a Deputy Ward Manager, you will design and deliver training and supervisions within a clinical environment using core skills in facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, teaching and delegation.
As a Ward Manager, you will work 37.5 hours hours per week (12.5 hour shifts) and will be responsible for overseeing ward budgets, clinical and nursing audits, the on-call service and will ensure procedures are being adhered to as you support people to build a brighter future.
It's a career that you can take pride in while enjoying the satisfaction of helping people and seeing them improve. It's what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
This service operates 24/7 you will work shifts including days, nights, weekends and bank holidays.
• Supporting the implementation of local Clinical Governance Strategy
• Satisfactory fulfilment of core competencies
• Manage the achievements and maintenance of the Care Standards Act
• Effective strategic resource management.
• Facilitates delivery of practice and support supervision
• Actively contributing to the Nursing Service Agreement, departmental Risk Matrix and action plan and monitoring the implementation
To be successful in this role, you will need:
• RMN /RNLD Qualification
• Experience working in a similar environment
• Experience as a Senior Nurse
• Relevant sufficient post-registration experience
• Autistic Spectrum Disorder & Learning Disorder experience
• Relevant sufficient post registration experience
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• A high level of self-motivation and drive
• Ability to work well under pressure, problem solve and rise to a challenge
What you will get
• Annual salary of £42,000
• £5,000 Welcome Bonus or Relocation Package
• The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
• Free meals and parking
• Wellbeing support and activities
• Career development and training
• Pension contribution
• Life Assurance
• Enhanced Maternity Package
• Flexible working opportunities
There are also a wide range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.