Gi group have an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance engineer to work with our client based in Bretton, Peterborough. This is long term work with the potential of a permanent contract for the right candidate.
The role will require you to repair and maintain a variety of extrusion and bakery equipment at our Peterborough factories
Working 12 hours- 6 till 6, 3on/3off/2on/2off style, nights/days 4 weekly rota, with alternate weekends off and only 5 rostered night shifts per 4 week cycle.
Pay rate dependant on experience. You may be required to work at either our Bretton or Orton site depending on priorities and there will be the opportunity for overtime.
* Breakdown repairs, machine servicing and improvement projects.
* To complete improvement projects and be responsible for keeping maintenance records up to date
* To be able to prioritise your workload and make sure that any breakdowns have as little impact as possible on production.
Qualifications and skills
* You would be confidant in both mechanical and/or electrical disciplines. PLC and inverter experience would also be an advantage.
* You will need to be self-sufficient and proactive and work well alone or as part of a team
* Some of the shifts will require you to be the sole engineering resource on site, so you must be confident in your abilities.
For more info please call Ryan on or apply online today!