First Achieve's Engineering Department are working in partnership with a small, family run business in the North Lanarkshire area, who - due to continuous success & internal promotion, require an experienced Forklift Technician. Ideally, you will have 4 years' experience maintaining / servicing both in the workshop and on-site at customers sites.Salary:
Up to £14-£16 an hourBenefits:
Company Van, Tools, Fuel Card, Over-Time
This role involves the overall maintenance and servicing of forklift trucks.
Key duties include:
- Carrying out service and repairs to all models of forklifts trucks
- Preventative maintenance of materials handling and ancillary equipment.
- Repair of materials handling and ancillary equipment.
- Experience of both Gas/Electric FLT's
- Forklift license
- A Minimum of 4 years forklift engineer experience
- LOLER Certificate highly desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity, to join a thriving business who truly are going from strength to strength. APPLY Today, and one of our Engineering Consultants will be in touch to discuss in more detail.