Agency TempSalary: -
up to £18 per hour including shift allowanceJob Elements: -
What the company are seeking in the successful candidate: -
- A 6 month contract working Days, Nights and Afternoons (Monday-Friday)
- To fault find machine breakdowns with a focus on maintaining the machine up-time.
- To be product quality aware when repairing equipment.
- To ensure day to day running of equipment's with a focus on maintaining the machine up-time.
- Ensure effective operation of planned preventative maintenance system
- To find faults within a control panel environment.
- To check circuits mainly focussed on analogue circuits by using electrical and electronic test instrumentation.
- To continue improvements.
- Vocational- technical higher education (level 4 and 5, HNC, HND)
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a maintenance environment.
- Preferably have experience of working in a fast moving manufacturing environment.
- Participation in team based environment/facilitation of meetings (lean or kaizen ect)
- Be multi-skilled, either: Electrical bias with mechanical skills and knowledge, or Mechanical bias with electrical skills and knowledge.
- Knowledge of automated, semi-automated assembly equipment.
- Knowledge of injection mould equipment.
- Pneumatic experience or qualification.
- Hydraulic experience or qualification.
- PLC experience or qualification.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.