We are delighted to be recruiting a Deputy Home Manager for a beautiful character style nursing home, which is nestled in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside and on the stunning New Forest border.
Providing very good standards of care this home was newly acquired by our client in the summer of 2020. Now part of an excellent and award winning organisation the home benefits from good central resource and a senior leadership team that live by their values.
This is an excellent to be joining the management team at the home that is looking forward to achieving outstanding quality outcomes.
- Active NMC Registration (PIN Number)
- Previous management experience within a nursing home environment
- Strong knowledge of NMC code of Conduct and standards and the revalidation process
- Strong knowledge of CQC Fundamental Standards
- To ensure that residents are correctly assessed, and that care provided is of a high standard
- To oversee to medication provision to residents in the home and ensure the correct medication supplied and administered as prescribed
- Oversea and ensure record keeping within the home meets all standards and guidance.
- To assist the Registered Manager with the recruitment, appointment and deployment of all staff
- To carry out regular audits, ensuring action plans are developed to address any areas that require improvement and actions are completed and signed off.
- To oversee and carry out the effective induction, supervision and assessment of staff and to ensure staff training needs are identified and met
- Carry out training sessions as required
- Responsible for staff rotas, ensuring the correct allocation of staff according to skills and competencies to meet the needs of the home and residents. To manage issues regarding the Rota where required.
- This is a full time permanent position and is offered at c£42,000pa negotiable depending on skills and experience. Pay review after initial 6 months.
- 40hrs a week contract.
- This is a fully supernumerary role, working alternative weekends alongside the home manager.
Bright Selection advertises roles on behalf of our clients. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days of your application, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, however we may keep your details on our database for future roles & if we do so you will receive an email letting you know this.