Would you like to work for a highly successful, international company with over 100 years trading and a fantastic family working atmosphere? We are looking for an experienced Sales Ledger Administrator to join this fantastic family close to Bolton town centre due to expansion. There is a salary of up to GBP20,000 along with free parking and great benefits including private healthcare, pension scheme and free onsite parking. About the role:
Working as part of a team in a busy office, you will be carrying out a varied sales ledger role. Duties will include:
Skills and Experience required:
- Picking and producing invoices from delivered online orders on a daily basis, ensuring accurate date of delivery, and accurate selection of fields are applied
- Updating and maintaining the invoice file to ensure all orders are processed on a weekly basis
- Supporting the Credit Controller in the application of the invoices produced
- Assisting in the production of credits as requested by Credit Controller
- Supporting the finance team in maintaining all aspect of the sales ledger.
- Dealing with account maintenance and price queries
- Reviewing debtors accounts, and requesting payments within terms agreed
- Reconciling online payment accounts, posting and allocating cash received on the ledgers
- Telephoning customers as and when necessary
- Assisting with month end
- Producing letters to overdue accounts and statements
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar sales ledger role or general accounts assistant role with sales ledger experience. You will be comfortable using Word and Excel. You must be accurate with an excellent eye for detail and have the ability to work to deadlines. The benefits:
- A salary of GBP18,000 to GBP20,000 depending on experience
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
If this sounds like a Sales Ledger role you would LOVE please email your CV today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.