I am looking for a Registered Manager with experience in domiciliary care previously. Key Responsibilities of a Domiciliary Care Manager:
Domiciliary Care Manager Requirements:
- To manage the Carers, Team Leaders, Care Coordinator and Field Care Supervisors
- To focus on growing in the private sector only
- To maintain consistent recruitment
- Remaining focused on quality and compliance to strive for "Outstanding"
- A person who genuinely cares about high quality care
- Already has NVQ Level 5
- You must have previous experience as a Domiciliary Care Manager previously
- Commercial awareness
- Achieved "Good" with CQC
- Already established branch
- Huge amounts of support from Head Office
- Free parking
- 33 days annual leave
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!