Shift ManagerLeamington Spa18 months£51, 519
Shift Managers will be responsible for leading the team to ensure the smooth running of the labs on a given shift. They should have a people management background with proven experience managing teams in a target orientated environment, ideally gained in a laboratory, food manufacturing or similar environment.
Day to day activities will include:
We also offer all our Shift Manager the following benefits:
- Carry out Management responsibilities in accordance with the laboratories policies and applicable laws.
- Organise staff placement per shift; working closely with the Chief Lab Scientist and Biomedical Scientist Leads to support the smooth running of patient testing.
- Managing the shift including responsibility for the effective and successful management of productivity, and quality control.
- Ensure any accidents, incidents and near-misses are correctly reported to the H&S officer.
- Ensuring consistent, fair and productive management of people.
- Enhancing the operational procedure, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management.
- Responsibilities may include planning, assigning and directing work, addressing employee performance and corrective action plans.
- Inputting to strategic planning and reviews, analysing process workflow, employee and space requirements and implementing necessary changes.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders and senior management.
As a Shift Manager, you will need to hold the following requirements:EssentialExperience:
- Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing
- In-house complimentary training
- Access to CPD fund and annual incentives
· Proven management experience.
· Experience of managing teams towards productivity and quality assurance targets
· Have strong numerical and decision-making skills and be able to understand MI reports.
· Experience managing underperformance to deliver successful outcomes in a high volume - processing environmentSkills:
· Evidence of excellent communication and extensive team-working skills.
· Evidence of excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
At TFS Healthcare, we're an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in supplying medical professionals for contract/block bookings, temporary and permanent positions within the NHS and private healthcare organisations across the UK.
If you fit the above description or wish to discuss other opportunities with one of the UK's fastest growing agencies, please apply now or call for further information on .
If you are not available for this opportunity, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply).
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.