Engineering Release SpecialistLocation:
Up to £23.70 D.O.E.
This opportunity for an experienced Engineering Release Specialist is based within the release operations team and will entail responsibility for the construction, release and maintenance of the Bills of Material for all carlines for all plants for the business. The team support each Engineering area (Centre of Competency).
Engineering Release Specialists are responsible for specific areas of the vehicle. They have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of which parts/commodities are fitted to which specifications of vehicles and for which markets and will very often provide coaching and support to the Engineering areas on how best to construct a BoM to support downstream consumption. They have a direct impact on vehicle build quality and success at the Manufacturing plantsSkills Required:
- Able to manage delivery of multiple tasks
- Complex problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Customer facing experience
- Ability to deal with multiple customers
- Balance incoming demands.
- Bill of Material experience
- Advanced scripting/coding/Excel skills (complex macros/automation)
We're looking to speak with suitable Engineering Release Specialist candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team