Age UK's impactful Wellbeing Team are recruiting for a highly organised Project Manager to successfully co-manage the delivery of a multi-faceted Dementia Project, working closely with local Age UK partners to deliver high quality services.
The post holder will ensure key that deliverables and contractual obligations are met within a robust project management framework. Working as part of a dedicated team with another Project Manager, a Project Support Officer and Programme Manager.
This opportunity would ideally suit a proven Project Manager with a keen understanding of issues faced by older people and those living with dementia.
You will have
* A proven track record of successful project management within a fast paced, complex organisation.
* Excellent organisational and planning skills, with demonstrable project management, design and delivery experience.
* Budget and grant/ contract management experience.
* Working with a range of funding bodies and met their reporting requirements.
* Experience of working collaboratively in a complex environment, building networks with a diverse range of people and project managing cross-divisional work.
* Excellent communication skills including both verbal and written, with a wide range of audiences at all levels, through a variety of means.
* The ability to analyse and solve problems.
* Ability to influence, negotiate and facilitate both internally and externally as necessary to secure progress towards goals.
* Excellent team working and interpersonal skills with proven ability to network and build effective working relationships and partnerships.
* Ability to plan and prioritise own workload to meet deadlines.
* Keen understanding of issues faced by older people and those living with dementia.
This is a hybrid role, working from both our London office and home.
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.