SEO, Google Adwords and Social Media advertising
Student Advertising and Marketing PPC Senior Exec
Permanent £33,000 - £37,000, Hybrid working 2-3 per week on campus
Hays have partnered with the University of Bradford to support them with an important role of acting as the University's technical media buying specialist across display advertising, paid search, programmatic, social media advertising, native and offline advertising channels. You will be responsible for the planning, delivery and evaluation of the University's UK and international, geo-targeted digital and offline student recruitment advertising campaigns.
Acting as the key account manager for the University's appointed media buying agency, ensuring that return on investment from advertising spend is maximised at all times. You must be highly skilled in analysing complex data sets and market insight from multiple sources in order to inform advertising campaigns. Also have the ability to quickly develop a high level of market and competitor insight, in order to identify opportunities and innovations is required.
* Extensive technical knowledge of SEO, Google Adwords and Social Media advertising
* Significant key account management experience, either working within or managing an advertising agency
* Experience in writing detailed campaign briefs, working collaboratively with a wide range of colleagues
* Ability to confidently and pro -actively present advertising proposals to diverse audiences, including senior staff members and non advertising specialists
* Extensive experience of evaluating campaigns and challenging performance metrics to maximise campaign deliverables and value for money
* Experience of producing and presenting campaign evaluation reports to inform future activity
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to target communications to the appropriate audience
This is a great opportunity to join a higher education organisation at an exciting time to drive student recruitment and with the opportunity to take your career to the next level. They are open to individuals with public or private sector background all you need is the relevant skills and experience across PPC, particularly google ads.