Your new company
A well established business, offering products and support to the fenestration industry. Products range from PVCu and aluminium windows and doors, to sealed glass units and specialist glazing. They strive to provide a high standard of support to all customers, empowering them to make the most of their business.
Your new role
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for the management and delivery of all marketing activities across the group.
* Demonstrate effectiveness by developing clear, measurable goals for all marketing activity. Influence and guide more junior colleagues.
* Develop and execute multi-channel campaigns that deliver on agreed brand strategy, ensuring brand values are reflected in all key touchpoints.
* Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and vendors
* Creation of annual, quarterly and monthly campaign spend and sales forecasts. Day-to-day management of the marketing budget.
* Produce relevant reports for senior management and the Board summarising activity and demonstrating profit and return on investment improvement
* Source new advertising opportunities working closely with external sources to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
* Own the Division's website strategy development, optimising content and user experience to improve funnel metrics.
* Monitor and report on competitor activity on regular basis.
What you'll need to succeed
* Degree in a marketing (or similar) as well as proven experience as a marketing manager, ideally within a fast-paced B2B environment such as the fenestration or building products industry
* Experience of multi-channel marketing, creating and implementing campaigns simultaneously using digital channels including email, web, social media and third parties
* Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts to promote a business
What you'll get in return
A great salary, auto enrolment pension, 25 days holiday as well as other attractive benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.