- Assistant Brand Manager
- FMCG - food/snacking
- up to £30k
Are you a Marketing Assistant or Assistant Brand Manager looking to build your brand marketing career with a fast growth food company?
Our client is looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to join their brilliant Marketing team!
- Work across the core brands supporting the brand teams as well as managing your own projects and budgets
- Ownership of partnership activity
- Responsible for digital and social media activity for your own campaigns as well as support across all brands
- Contribute to the creative process across ATL and BTL activities
- Involvement in brand planning and analysis using Neilson and EPOS data
- Experience working in a brand team, where you have been involved in creative thinking and through the line campaigns with strong digital experience
- Passionate and people focussed - able to excite others both internal and external to the business about what you're trying to achieve
- Able to prioritise quickly in a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong negotiating skills and persistence despite obstacles
- You have amazing ideas but can also foresee what will work best in execution Excellent at building external relationships
- Strong project management skills -able to manage multiple stakeholders to deliver a great result
- Please get in touch today. There will be lots of interest in this amazing opportunity as it's a role to really develop your brand management skills.
Some experience of working in FMCG is essential.