- Marketing Manager
- up to £40k
An established and fast growing charity is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager.
Our client has grown at a tremendous rate during Covid due to the hardship that has fallen on the communities it serves. They need an experienced Marketing Manager who is looking to make a real difference in their role and bring a broad range of brand and marketing experience to a small team. You will make immediate impact in this much needed Charity brand.
- You will be an experienced line manager with experience of managing small teams
- You are people developer and mentor
- You have a broad range of Marketing skills, gained in both charity and commercial sectors
- You have a strong understanding of digital marketing, including social media, email marketing campaigns and analytics
- You are a strong leader and can make things happen
This is a unique opportunity for someone passionate about not for profit/charity work. This will suit an experienced marketing manager, looking to make a positive impact in an amazing charity in a huge time of growth.
Maximum salary will be £40k. Flexible working currently. Offices in South East London.
Please get in touch today with your CV and a short description of how you fit the role.