We are looking for an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager, with the desire and ability to work in the luxury travel and property sector. Our client is an International pr agency (although this will primarily be London based) and experts in their field.
As the travel industry continues to recover from a global pandemic, this agency's stunning client list will breath aspiration and desirability into the market. It will also provide a unique opportunity for this candidate/s to be a brand ambassador and to be a part of this highly motivated and ambitious team.
We are looking for people who are creative but also have good writing skills and attention to detail.
The emphasis is media coverage, reviews and influencer management as well as working on brand partnerships.
- Strategic planning and implementation of high-end PR campaigns
- Co-ordinate reporting, analysis and evaluation skills
- Client relations - acting as key point of contact in support of Account Director
- Ability to write 'journalist quality' press information (press releases/pitching/promotional material)
- Media Relations - confident style in media meetings as well as written/verbal communication
- Press Events - confident co-ordination skills and articulate delivery with attention to detail
- Press Trip co-ordination and efficient liaison with travel industry partners
- Strong social/digital 'influencer' media knowledge and execution of campaigns
- Participate in brainstorms and help generate ideas for new business and existing clients
- Good time and project management skills
An excellent package awaits, plus the opportunity to be based full time in enviable central London offices.
If this sounds like something you'd be keen to hear more about, please contact either Anne Carter or Tanya Ferris directly on 0203 3977543 or 07929 008295 and send your CV through to email@example.com