Investment Finance provides Citi Private Bank clients-High Net Worth, Ultra High Net Worth, and law firms and their partners-with a wide range of tailored loans, lines of credit and letters of credit. Each credit facility is tailored to meet the individual needs of the clients.A typical day
You must have
- What are the goals of the apprentice role within IF and Banking/Custody?
- Understanding how the Lending and Banking/Cash Management areas works within Citi Private Bank.
- Understand the various types of Banking and Lending products offered and how they earn revenue for the Bank.
- Reviewing and analysing data.
- Preparing presentations
- Working with various internal parties involved with Lending and Banking - Portfolio Managers, Credit Underwriters, Finance, Front Office, Risk Management.
- Key Responsibilities
- Receiving requests from Bankers to initiate a credit facility
- Preparing the credit approval in the credit systems
- Reviewing the collateral supporting the deal
- Preparing a credit memo which outlines the deal
- Preparing loan agreements for clients to sign
- Checking loan agreements and documents and credit systems against checklists to ensure that all the necessary requirements for the loan have been complied with.
- Providing documents to internal/external auditors and regulators.
- Working on ad hoc projects i.e. providing data from the credit system as needed
- GCSE English & Maths 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent
- Problem solving
Perks and benefits
- Demonstrate motivation for joining both the programme and Citi
- Interested in technology and innovation
- Attention to detail, organising and planning abilities
- Appetite to learn new skills and work towards a qualification
- Enthusiastic team worker who will contribute confidently in a team environment
- Amazing location
- Health cover
- Multiverse community
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.Included in Qualification
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
This job was originally posted as www.milkround.com/job/94675808