We're looking for an experienced internal communications professional to join the Macquarie Asset Management (MAM) Corporate Affairs team in London. As a key member of the regional Corporate Affairs team, working closely with the head of our Infrastructure group, you will be responsible for helping to implement our internal communications strategy and drive staff engagement across all parts of the business in the EMEA region.
In addition, you will also help design and deliver a global internal communications programme for the Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA) division of MAM, supporting the Global Head of this business who is based in London. You will be responsible for supporting leadership communications and helping to drive strategic and cultural change across the MIRA division globally.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant experience in a similar role delivering a programme of internal communications across a range of channels including town halls, internal emails, video and other digital internal platforms such as Workplace.
- Exceptionally strong writing and communication skills, advanced PowerPoint skills, strong attention to detail.
- The ability to build relationships with a range of key internal stakeholders in a global, matrixed organisation.
- A high level of motivation and proactivity, with the ability to identify opportunities for innovation and improvement and have the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative team environment
You'll be joining a small, high performing and collaborative team, working on both regional and global projects. If this sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, please apply now. About the Financial Management Group
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate affairs. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.