Manufacturing Manager (CNC Machining)
Bristol£60,000 Negotiable + 25 days holiday + pension
Are you a Manufacturing manager for CNC machining background looking for an autonomous role leading a team working with cutting edge technology to supply some of the most prestigious names in the market such as Rolls Royce?
Are you from a Manufacturing background looking to join a leading aerospace manufacturing business with over 80 years history? On offer is an opportunity to work for an Engineering business supplying into the exciting and fast-growing aerospace industry who use state-of-the-art machine equipment to supply the most demanding OEM clients.
As the Manufacturing Engineering Manager, you will be involved as a key player in the management team and report into the Engineering & Quality Director. Leading a team of dedicated engineers you will take ownership of the Engineering Process, develop strategies for manufacturing both for both bespoke and generic processes and applying continued improvement throughout.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead a team of dedicated development engineers (Programming/grinding/turning/5 axis milling)
- Close liaison with the Quality Engineers to deliver manufacturing improvement
- Hosting team meetings, setting objectives to achieve strategic aims and targets
- Support multi-functional team meetings to adopt the best methods of part production
- Support the timely issue of documentation to guide manufacture
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Identify the need for sub-contract operations, define the technical requirements and ensure they are properly conveyed to the sub-contractor
- Supporting compliance of material heat treatment and non-destructive testing.
- Identifying, evaluating and justifying investment in machinery, tooling etc to improve business efficiency and profitability
- Manufacturing/Production Management background
- CNC machining background
- High precision experience
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career and to work with a reputable organisation supplying into the aerospace industry
Manufacturing Engineering Manager, Aerospace Engineering, CNC Programming, Engineering Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Bristol Engineering Jobs
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.