Camberwell After School Project (CASP) is a registered charity which supports local parents/carers without of school childcare provision. We are situated in South London and our last Ofsted rating was "Good" (2017).
Our main aim is:
"To advance the development and education of children, young people and adults by:
a) Offering appropriate play, education, care, family learning and out of school hours services for children and
b) Providing appropriate training and learning opportunities to improve the employability, well -being and personal development of young people and adults.
The Operational Manager who will be part of the Senior Management Team (SMT) and deputise for the Chief Executive in his/her absence, will in these roles:
- Ensure that the organisation runs smoothly and efficiently by overseeing all aspects of the different services provided by CASP.
- manage the different services we operate ensuring leaders provide a safe and stimulating learning environment whilst using a childcare centred approach
- oversee all specialist projects to ensure they meet the requirements specified by funders.
- Promote programmes/activities, including liaising with external organisations and participants.
- Recruit and supervise volunteers for each project, in conjunction with the Service Leaders