- We are looking for a person to help us transport service users safely, between their homes and day centers. You will do this in a safe and proper manner, and you will have a full valid UK driving licence with a category D1 entitlement.
- You will be required to do manual handling of people in wheelchairs on and off the vehicle.
- Your role will also be to ensure the vehicle is roadworthy and carry out daily and weekly checks on the vehicle.
- You will need to be a good communicator with a responsible, caring approach.
- You must be able to work unsupervised within a team environment and have a 'can do' attitude, especially when dealing with service users; treating people with dignity and respect.
Closing date: 3 October 2021
Interview date: 14 October 2021