Infrastructure and Operations Manager
£47,000 per annum
Trowbridge and surrounding areas
Permanent, Full time (37 hrs)
Flexible working opportunities
Closing date: midnight, 3 October 2021
Interview date: TBC (interviews will be held via video link)
The purpose of this role is to use a range of skills and experience to lead the infrastructure and operations team to deliver, support and maintain IT infrastructure, software, databases and services that support our clients corporate goals and day to day operational requirements.
It has the following main responsibilities;
- Accountable for providing an efficient, effective and customer-focussed support service to the business, ensuring the team upholds the highest standards of customer service and professionalism. Leads and manages the I&O team to deliver ongoing support and management services and maintain all operational IT systems.
- Plans and leads testing and delivery of new systems and improvements to existing systems.
- Maintains appropriate policies, processes, procedures, records and other documentation.
Solicits, contributes and implements ideas and suggestions to colleagues to assist with continuous improvement of the processes, procedures, techniques and standards in use in the department.
What they need
For this role you'll need to have the following skills and experience;
- Significant expert-level experience in an IT management or similar role, leading a team to provide operational and infrastructure services.
- Experience in a support role providing 3rd line support to customers.
- A qualification relevant to ICT operations management, such as ITIL Intermediate or above or an ISO20000 or similar qualification.