We are looking for experienced Project Engineers capable of stepping up into this Senior role to lead and mentor.
Must have SC (secret Check Security clearance), ideally need current DV (Develop Vetted Security clearance already)
Provide constructive input into systems design with recommendations
- Deliver documentation in support of planning and design
- Provide support as needed for the daily maintenance of the ICT and its associated
- To Liaise with third party providers as directed to assist with the identifying solutions in
resolving of any issues
- Undertake the deploying of various operating systems, configuring the system, and
producing relevant documentation on the process to including the patching and
implementation of software updates
- Support other business teams with their specific operational requirements
- Maintain documentation and records of systems
- Lead on ICT projects or tasks, liaising with customers and other agencies to meet the
requirements of the task
- Act as a mentor in support to other team members
- Manage any service disruptions and or connectivity issues, within agreed service level
agreements, identifying and resolving the issue
- Assist the Customer in the management and monitoring the security of the systems, including
data and controlling of access rights
- Perform capture and analysis of requirements, design, development and test for projects as
allocated to you
- Take lead on projects as prescribed by Team Leader
- Be recognised as a specialist in at least one technical subject matter area;
- Support various stakeholders in the understanding and use of the ICT systems;
- Evaluate potential future ICT solutions;
- Comply with Company policies and procedures (including the Business Management
- Experience of the Installation, configuration, management and troubleshooting of Microsoft
Windows products (10, Server 2008 R2 to Server 2019).
- Experience of HP Enterprise Data Centre and Storage (Synergy and 3PAR)
- Experience of the Installation, configuration, management and troubleshooting of the
VMware product set (ESXi, vSphere and Workstation)
- Understanding of networking, in areas of configuration and management of Switches,
Routers and firewalls (LAN's, VLAN's, ACL's, and routing).
- Understanding of Project Management artefacts, process, procedures, reporting and risk
- Experience of the mentoring of others
- Able to retain objectivity and proper understanding of a problem or situation when working
under project pressures, whilst delivering to time and budget.
- Sound knowledge of configuring network equipment, specifically Cisco and HPe.
- Experience with implementing, config and maintaining LINUX servers (Redhat).
- Experience of databases such as MS SQL, MySQL, PostSQL server.
- VEEAM backup and replication experience.
- Experience of leading others and/or projects from inception to completion