Special Needs Teacher / SEN Teacher - Immediate Start Lewisham, London Long-term, Full-time £160-£220 per day
A cohesive SEN School in Lewisham
is looking for a Special Needs Teacher / SEN Teacher
to join their dedicated team. As a Special Needs Teacher / SEN Teacher
you will be leading the learning of KS1/2 pupils working to Early Years level who have specific learning difficulties (SpLD),
including multi-sensory impairment (MSI), physical difficulties (PD), profound and moderate learning difficulties (PMLD) and social emotional mental health (SEMH) needs
. Pupils in your class engage well with simple 1- or 2-step instructions and sensory activities. Your four support staff will support classroom management and lead targeted intervention you develop.
- £160-£220 per day (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Long-term, full-time
- Can interview/trial immediately
- Great transport links
The successful Special Needs Teacher / SEN Teacher
- Good SEN knowledge and experience, especially with specific learning difficulties (SpLD) including multi-sensory impairment (MSI), physical difficulties (PD), profound and moderate learning difficulties (PMLD) and social emotional mental health (SEMH) needs.
- QTS (or equivalent) and a valid DBS
- Good references
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!COVID-19 Notice
- We will not be interviewing candidates face-to-face; we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialise in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.