Inbound Customer Service Representatives to work 34.5 hours per week on £11.70 per hour within our clients Glasgow based office.
This role is highly rewarding as you provide help and support to those callers who need assistance with understanding their financial opportunities, grants process and welfare support that can be advised upon. If you have past experience within welfare support, we are eager to receive your application although this is not mandatory.
Your duties will include:
- Generate, process and review grant applications
- Follow standard operating procedures for grants processing
- Make appropriate decisions against grant criteria
- Working with wider Money and work team to effectively support people living with cancer
- Support with Administrative duties connected to the role
- Follow escalation process to minimise risk of fraud
- Adhering to GDPR regulations
- Use of Microsoft system and internal Macmillan systems
- Ability to communicate with professionals, Money and work teams and management teams.
This role is a temporary role running to the end of December 2021 and we are actively recruiting for it now!
Please apply for a very fast response and submission to this great job with an amazing company.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.