Special Needs Teacher / SEN Teacher - Immediate Start Brent, London Long-term, Full-time £160-£220 per day
A large SEN School in Brent
is looking for a Special Needs Teacher / SEN Teacher
to join their fast-paced setting. As a Special Needs Teacher / SEN Teacher
you will be leading the learning of pupils working to KS3-4 Level with learning needs including autism (ASD) and communication challenges (SLCN)
. You will plan, prepare and deliver differentiated lessons, collaborate with SENCo on EHCP/IEP and coordinate support staff.
- £160-£220 per day (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Long-term, full-time
- Immediate start
- Half-days on Fridays
- Good transport links and free parking on site
Although a KS3-4 level class, we also warmly welcome applications from SEN teachers with experience in wider year groups. The successful Special Needs Teacher / SEN Teacher
- Good SEN knowledge and experience, especially with SEN such as autism (ASD) and communication challenges (SLCN).
- Understanding of collaborating with support staff, therapists and external professionals
- QTS (or equivalent) and a valid DBS
- Good references
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!COVID-19 Notice
- We will not be interviewing candidates face-to-face; we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialise in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.