About The Role
SEO Executive - Bristol - Competitive Salary + £600 joining bonus if you join before 31st December 2021!
RAC have the exciting opportunity to appoint an SEO Executive to join the Performance Marketing team on a permanent basis.
We are looking for an experienced, talented individual who will be able to make a big impact from day one. Driving high quality traffic through increased organic visibility, maintaining technical hygiene, identifying opportunities and delivering the RAC's SEO strategy. We'll look to you to ensure effective planning, execution and reporting. You must have the ability to work autonomously, have excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to influence others to support growth of RAC's core products and services.
This role will initially be delivered working from home until at least January 2022, with a view to moving to a flexible hybrid model of working three days at our Bristol office and two days working from home.
- Be responsible for SEO strategy, from creation to implementation and execution
- Management and delivery of an SEO roadmap incorporating on-page and off-page activity, working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Reporting of SEO visibility across a set of products and services, ensuring KPIs are met
- Provide insightful recommendations to grow visibility and traffic incrementally to a wide audience group
- Monitor the technical health of the wider RAC domain, implementing solutions to increase crawlability of site
- Use Google analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs and key SEO tools to identify trends and opportunities so that RAC remains at forefront of innovation
- Manage budgetary and compliance processes, communicating with key stakeholders for approvals
- Align with other teams across the Performance Marketing department, developing strong relationships and working processes
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry changes that have the potential to impact performance
The role will require the successful candidate to have experience of managing and executing SEO strategies and core principles with proven results. The candidate must have a blend of technical, creative and analytical skills with a passion for all thing's SEO and commercially aware. Someone who can identify solutions to support growth and execute on them, all whilst working at pace and achieving tight deadlines. The candidate should have adept use of Google Analytics and Google Search Console, demonstratable experience of on-page SEO techniques and understanding of Google algorithm updates.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and on target annual company bonus, contributory pension scheme, life insurance, 25 days annual leave, free on-site parking across all 3 sites and free RAC breakdown cover. We also offer a range of other flexible employee benefits for you to choose from.