SAP MDG (MASTER DATA GOVERNANCE) PROJECT MANAGER3 month initial contract | Inside IR35 |Remote UK working
Our client, a leading global consultancy, seeks a Project Manager with proven SAP MDG expertise to deliver agile projects with their enterprise client.The Successful Candidate Will
Manage SAP MDG projects in line with Customer Delivery Lifecycle and Methodologies, including project plan, scope, cost, work schedule, design & build and contractual deliverables. Apply PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) techniques and methods.
Our Client Is Looking For
- Detailed Analysis & Sizing of project team;
- Managing project resources including subcontractors;
- Establishing and managing effective communications with the Customer;
- Participating in project governance systems;
- Monitoring and tracking deliverables and resolving issues;
- Ensuring delivery to the project plan and budget;
- Managing transition to support organisation / model;
- Ensuring appropriate standards and quality are maintained;
- Providing full project reporting.
- Project Manager with proven ability in delivering SAP master data management solutions.
- Experience of leading data management work streams with multi-site teams of consultants.
- Experience and knowledge of SAP MDM / MDG, and good subject matter knowledge of Master Data Management and governance.
- Proven experience across MDM, MDG and a strong knowledge around SAP Data products and toolsets.
- Advanced stakeholder management and confident engaging with a range of stakeholders at all levels.