An NHS charity is looking for an immediately available Payroller to join the team ASAP and manage the payroll function.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the payment of staff salaries and wages.
An NHS charity in Central London
The role will include be responsible for some or all of the following:
- The payment of either hourly, weekly or monthly paid staff.
- Collating information relating to the payment of individuals- hours worked (timesheets), bonuses, commissions, adjustments to salary etc
- The input of information onto the Payroll system
- If the payroll is manual, tax will have to worked out with reference to tax tables
- The arrangement of cheques, direct debits/ cash to be made to be made payable to employees
- Making payments to HMRC for NI and Tax
- Reconciliation of salaries to tax deductions from employees
- Processing starter and leaver details
The successful candidate will have:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great organisation skills
- Methodically complete tasks
- Experience of managing a Payroll function previously
The successful candidate will be able to enjoy
- Hybrid working
- working for a charity and enjoy the charity's employee benefits
-£20 - £25ph