Engineering Manager - AdvertisingSalary is flexible depending on the individual - competitive with Microsoft, Facebook & Google.Stock options + bonus*Must have integrity experience*
Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. We are working on building next-generation ads integrity system.
We are seeking an Engineering Manager which can help us to anticipate, predict potential threats, and build systems to protect against these threats. You will have a chance to work with a fully globalized team made up of great engineering talents in different countries, and work closely with cross-functional teams to build safe and trusted connections between users and the business.Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager:
- Build highly scalable systems including ad fraud detection, risk control, ads integrity systems, to improve user's experiences with ads across the platform.
- Build and lead teams to the success of a rapidly growing and evolving organization with speediness and quality
- Collaborate with strategy team, product managers policy team and other key stakeholders to define products and drive initiatives from engineering viewpoint.
Apply now for immediately consideration for this Engineering Manager opportunity.Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Engineering Manager vacancy.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant majors
- 5+ years of work experience in relevant field
- 1+ years of technical leadership experience.
- Ability to think critically and to formulate solutions to problems in a clear and concise way.
- Deep understanding in one of the following domains: ad fraud detection, risk control, quality control, business/ads integrity, and online advertising systems.
- Deep knowledge in one of the following areas: machine learning, deep learning, backend, large-scale systems, data science, full-stack