Are you an experienced marketing manager that is seeking a new opportunity? If so, this role my be in your interest. I am currently recruiting on behalf of the Transport for London
for a Marketing Manager
In this role, you will lead the planning and delivery of short-term customer campaigns. You will be fully accountable for the campaign:
- Cost management
- Channel selection
- Strategic and message alignment across all channels
- Creative execution and delivery for the campaigns and behaviour change programmes that they lead.
The post holder will be accountable for the following:
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCETo be successful in this position you will have:
- Developing 1-2 year and other short-term customer and user campaigns and programmes, ensuring alignment with the 3-year pan TfL customer communications strategy and plan and any relevant thematic customer communications strategies and plans;
- Leading integration of the wider team for the agreed projects, helping to ensure TfL's customers - including businesses, schools and colleges and visitors - see us as an integrated, joined up organisation.
- Leading the day-to-day management and delivery of integrated communications campaigns and behaviour change programmes, generating ideas and ensuring all channel owners have a chance to contribute to the plan, understand the final strategy and how to translate it into deliverables for their channels
- Management of project and campaign budgets of circa £50K-£2m, allocating budget across all customer communications channels and behaviour change interventions to meet the agreed outcomes cost effectively and efficiently.
- Experience of planning and leading the delivery of outcomes focused customer communications campaigns to deliver a variety of objectives - including behaviour change, reputation management and generating revenue and sales.
- Good experience of working with external 3rd parties, particularly across creative and media agency and behaviour change sectors;
- Strong knowledge of customer and user communications and behaviour change strategy and the role that both can play, alongside other levers, in delivering behaviour change, reputation management and driving revenue.
- Strong knowledge of all core marketing communications channels: above and below the line (including TV, radio, press and posters), face to face, direct mail, online, digital and social media.
- Knowledge of other channels of engagement including PR / news, stakeholder engagement and how to engage with our people.
- Able to turn plans into action to ensure successful delivery of customer and user campaigns and programmes with the ability to commission work through and management of external suppliers.
If you are an experienced marketing manager that is looking for an exciting new challenge, I would love to hear from you!Please note due to the volume of responses, I can only consider candidates who meet all the criteria, please accept my apologies if you do not hear back from me within 7 days