Are you looking for a new role within Comms Planning for the largest independent media agency in the UK? The agency really prides themselves in their 'the sky is the limit' approach and the agency are extremely passionate about employee development and growth!
As the Comms Planning Manager, you will be responsible for leading day to day Online and Offline campaign planning and client servicing. You will work on Fashion and Homeware Retail, clients!
- Responsible for leading on Online and Offline campaign responses for Fashion and Homeware retail clients.
- Responsible for supporting the Account Director in creating and delivering client solutions.
- Responsible for managing client communication.
- Responsible for managing partner relationships - internal teams and media owners.
- 2 years plus experience in either an, Planning, Buying or Comms Planning role.
- Experienced in working across Online and Offline channels.
- Experienced in managing client relationships.
If this challenging role sounds like the right opportunity for you, click the apply button now!
Digital Performance at Aspire
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer