Automation Test Engineer - Greater Manchester (Remote with ad hoc office trips)Automation Testing / Mobile App Testing / Appium / Cypress / Agile
Sourced by : @TechCareers_NW WHO ARE WE?
- State of the art offices in Trafford, onsite free parking, on site café
- Benefits such as 25 days holiday, flexi-time, working from home up to 3 days a week bonuses, social events and much more
- 2 stage interview process, no at home technical tasks
- Competitive salary of up to £50k, depending on experience
- To apply contact Gabbi Trotter on 0113 887 8355 / 07833983695 or email for further info
We are an award winning household name brand based in the just outside of Manchester City Centre. We are a market leading, dominating our sector, and growing year on year, even during these challenging times! We operate a no blame culture, with a flat structure, where your voice will be heard. There is no micromanagement here, just a fast paced environment, using cutting edge Tech.
You will be joining a highly technical team full of experts within Test, Development and Design. This is an inhouse role that requires no travel.WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
TO BE CONSIDERED...
- Established automation testing skills, framework creation with ideally Cypress but any automation tool will be considered
- API Testing experience
- Strong communication skills as you will be dealing with Stakeholders
- The ability to work in an Agile team
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on 01244 567567 / 07833983695. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only.KEY SKILLS:Automation Testing / Mobile App Testing / Appium / Cypress / Agile
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94668403