Project Manager - £550-£600 per day Inside IR35 - 12 Months - Hybrid working occasional travel to London Your new company
My client, one of the largest central government departments in the country are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager with experience across digital, data and technology on a 12 month contract.
You will be working on a large complicated technical programme across the public sector and play a key role in providing senior project leadership within a high-profile and fast-moving programme. It's essential you're experienced, credible and proactive in dealing with a broad and complex range of stakeholders, as well as having the confidence to engage with senior officials and ministers.What you'll need to succeed
The key responsibilities for this role include delivery, project management, stakeholder management, risks and issues and project performance & controls.
The successful candidate will have the below skills/experience:
- Significant experience in delivering high-risk projects across a complex technology department.
- Be used to operating with a high degree of autonomy.
- Have practical experience in actively managing project risks.
- Be an experienced people manager, able to build and develop a high performing, flexible and motivated project team.
- Be comfortable networking throughout the business, challenging and influencing decision making when required.
- You will hold current SC clearance
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity for an experienced project manager to provide valuable project leadership within a high-profile and fast-moving programme within one of the largest central government departments in the country. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94671045