Assistant Cash & Liquidity AccountantRole Summary
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Glascoed as a Assistant Cash & Liquidity Accountant.
The role will be an initial 6 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to perform daily cash activities and ad-hoc tasks where necessary, and providing support to the Cash and Liquidity Manager where required on a variety of tasks.Key Responsibilities
Key skills & qualifications
- Prepare Cash Forecasting files for review & present output to Business Partners
- Prepare Cash Actualisation files and identify areas of improvement
- Supprot to the supplier payment process
- Daily cash reconciliations - exception monitoring
- Ensuring robust financial controls are in place and accounting policies are adhered to at all times
- Prepare daily funding
- Supporting with Internal and External Audit activities
- Support ad-hoc project activities
What we're looking for in you
- Studying towards a professional finance qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA etc.) and/or have proven work experience within a Finance role
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal/external stakeholders as you need to demonstrate the ability to challenge and influence members of the team
- Able to work autonomously in order to meet strict deadlines
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office such as Excel, Work etc. within a professional capacity
- Experience of using ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle etc
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.Location
: Glascoed Rate
: £15.82 per hour (INSIDE IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94672070