Digital Product Manager | Initial 3 Month Contract | Outside IR35
Fantastic opportunity to join a film and television charitable organisation - currently looking for a Product Manager to join the team!
Product management for the review and recommendations for a digital service. The product review phase will culminate in the delivery of a fully costed options paper for a new web solution and a business case setting out the best and most viable option.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- At least 3+ years of successful digital product or service design development in the creative sector with experience across web and mobile platforms.
- Experience of working on an editorial or content rich product would be desirable.
- Experienced in agile work practices and implementation of agile processes.
- Proven ability of managing detailed, complex projects.
- Excellent written English and a strong command of English grammar.
- Able to lead teams to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- The aptitude to carry out all activities supporting our brand values 'Approachable, Inspiring, Responsive'
- A proven track record of promoting and supporting diversity and inclusion
- Experience of working as a supportive team member
- The ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, partners and stakeholders
- Good organisational skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines and targets whilst working in a busy environment.
- A competent Microsoft Office user
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94675264