- Strong communicator and influencer who is great at connecting the dots at the organisation, strategy, program, and project levels.
- Demonstrated experience of managing a team within a professional management role
- Strong business and commercial acumen and ability to build an understanding of the business, to develop a deep understanding of business needs, to build and shape delivery plans.
- Comfortable working with, presenting to, and facilitating decisions among senior stakeholders. Able to ask the right questions and challenge the status quo.
- Proven strength in positions of leadership with the ability to mobilise, inspire, and lead teams.
- Demonstrated experience designing and leading strategic planning. Able to engage not just on the how, but also the why.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with demonstrated experience in a project and business environment
- Expert knowledge of programme and project management. Knows the tools (eg., change management, dependency management, risk management, strong communication) and when to use them, when not to use them, and when it's time to create new ones.
- 4+ years experience in PMO/Project management and/or management consulting role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94672845